Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ms. Jamie


Easy Blog Photo
Hello! I am Ms. Jamie and I will be working in your child's classroom as the assistant for the remainder of the school year. I'm 27 years old and have 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl. I have worked for the boys and girls club with for the past 2 years focusing on ages preschool through 1st grade, which allows me to be familiar with most of the kids. I have been employed with Maryetta for 2 1/2 years in the cafeteria. I love what I do and enjoy working with the children and staff. I'm very thankful for this opportunity to be placed with your child. I am also very excited to be working with Mrs. Clawson, who had my middle child last year. Thank you. Ms. Jamie

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Ms Jamie! We are so excited for you to be with Mrs Clawson. All 3 of my children love you! We are looking forward to a wonderful semester! Thank you for loving these kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris Pitcher I am very excited to be working with your little man! He is a joy to be around! I wish I had got to spend more time with him but I will enjoy the rest of the school year with him and the other kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

April/May Cal's